Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Aprilaire 800 Whole House Steam Humidifier
Ensure that your air quality is unmatched - choose the Aprilaire 800. This steam humidifier features electrode technology and offers high output. Designed in the United States of America by Aprilaire, a trusted, industry-leading name in indoor air quality solutions. It covers up to 6,200 square feet of coverage, and you can choose from an impressive 6 levels of output, allowing for moisture control based on installation and voltage. Best for homes in desert climates, this humidifier does not require purified water, and it leaves behind no dust or white film to clean up. The convenient dual sensor features a 24/7 automatic mode, which continuously monitors and responds to indoor relative humidity and outdoor temperatures for optimal humidity within your home. A convenient digital control gives you all the information and options you need, including water panel change and service reminders, humidity percentage, and more. Maintain optimal humidity, reduce allergy, asthma, and respiratory infection symptoms, minimize dust mites, fungi, viruses, and bacteria, and more with this incredible unit!
- Brand: Aprilaire
- Part Number: Aprilaire 800
- Pack Size: 1
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 11.5 - 34.6 gallons per day
- Room Size: 6.200 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 110 - 120V
- Amperage: 11.5
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- After 168 hours of operation, the system automatically drains the canister for freshness until the next trigger for operation.
- The Aprilaire 800 requires only a periodic replacement of the canister for maintenance, depending on usage.
- Quiet operation.
- Purified water is not required, minimizing installation complexity and operating costs.
- Healthy humidified air may reduce overall heating costs and help you feel warmer during the winter.
- Properly humidified air reduces respiratory irritation triggered by low humidity and helps alleviate dry skin.
- Optimally humidified air helps protect your wood floors, furnishings, and your home's infrastructure from damage due to low humidity.
- Installation instructions
- Steam humidifier
- Model 62 automatic digital humidifier control
- Dispersion tube
- 6-foot steam hose
- 7/8-inch drain tubing (10 feet)
- Hose clamps
- Saddle valve
- Mounting screws
- Model 80 steam canister
The following are replacement parts for the Aprilaire 800:
- Aprilaire 80 Steam Canister
- Aprilaire 80LC (Low Conductivity) Replacement Canister
- Aprilaire 8052 Outdoor Temperature Sensor