AprilAire E130C 130-Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
As one of AprilAire's most energy-efficient models to date, the AprilAire E130C 130-Pint Whole House Dehumidifier removes up to 130 pints of moisture per day from your air, features corrosion-resistant aluminum coils and does not require any messy water trays for you to empty. It controls and reduces humidity to prevent odors, mildew, mold, and damp furnishings or carpet and, the automatic control allows you to set it and forget it, controlling humidity when it reaches a certain level. And, to top it off, it can be ducted directly into your HVAC system! Treat yourself and your family to the Most Efficient Dehumidifier of ENERGY STAR® 2021!
- Brand: AprilAire
- Part Number: E130C
- Pack Size: 1
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 18.75" H x 30" D
- Capacity: 16 gallons per day (130 Pints)
- Room Size: 2,500 - 7,400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Wattage: 996W
- Amperage: 8.3
- Lowest Operating Temperature: 50 degrees
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Noise Level: 59 db
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Four stabilizing rubber feet are included to ensure proper drainage of the dehumidifier.
- The washable and easy-to-access MERV 8 filter removes allergens such as mold spores and dust particles while ensuring an efficient operation.
- The built-in digital control is interchangeable to either the front or top of the dehumidifier.
- Four smooth-rolling casters make it easy to move the unit from location to location.
- Built to last with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils
- Works with the following optional wall-mount controls:
- AprilAire E130C Whole House Dehumidifier
- Owner' s and Installation Manual
- Duct collars
- Power cord
- 4 casters
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this the same as the AprilAire 1872?
- Yes, the AprilAire E130C is an upgrade to the 1872. Upgrades include updated inlet and outlet grills, vertical discharge for versatile installation, top or front control mounting options.
- Does the E130C have to be installed on a level surface?
- Yes! This unit must be installed on a level surface for proper draining.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!