Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Culligan RV-700 Replacement for Culligan RV-500A Inline RV Filter
You Save: 29%
FiltersFast FFRV-CAM Inline Water Filter
You Save: 43%
The Culligan RV-500A Inline RV Filter has been replaced with the compatible Culligan RV-700 and is a compact external water filter cartridge used to fill the water tanks of recreational vehicles (RVs), campers, boats, trailers, motor homes, and other large water tanks with filtered water. Using granular activated carbon, it reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sulfur odors, sand, silt, and other common impurities.
The Culligan RV700 compatible pre-tank RV filter features Level 1 basic filtration and comes in a slim design which is simple to use (no tools required) with your RV, boat, camper, and more. It will fit all standard 3/4" garden hoses for quick and easy filling of water tanks.
Culligan RV700 Compatible RV Inline Water Filter:
- Weight: About 1 pound
- Size of Filter: 10" L x 2.75" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1-2 gallons per minute
- Filter Type: Granular activated carbon
- Filter Life: About 3 months or 2,000 gallons
- Operating Temperature: About 40-125 degrees Fahrenheit
The Culligan RV700 compatible RV/Marine filter system comes with the following accessories for installation and use:
- Installation instructions
- Filter change reminder sticker
- Plastic endcap plugs to protect filter input/output
- One granular activated carbon inline filter (RV-500A)
- NOTE: this product does not include an outlet hose
More technical information about the Culligan RV700 compatible can be found here.