Culligan RV-700, KW1 Inline RV Filter -10" Carbon and KDF
You Save: 25%
Filters Fast® FFRV-CAM Inline Water Filter
You Save: 43%
The Culligan RV-700, KW1 Inline RV Filter is a compact external water filter cartridge used to fill the water tanks of recreational vehicles (RVs), campers, boats, trailers, motor homes, and other large water tanks with filtered water. Using granular activated carbon, it reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sulfur odors, sand, silt, and other common impurities. The RV-700 is also enhanced with bacteriostatic KDF media to limit the passage of bacteria that may already exist in the incoming water plus inhibit the growth of bacteria within the filter.
The Culligan RV700 pre-tank RV filter features Level 1 basic filtration and comes in a slim design which is simple to use (no tools required) with your RV, boat, camper, and more. It will fit all standard 3/4" garden hoses for quick and easy filling of water tanks.
Culligan RV-700 RV Inline Water Filter:
- Weight: About 1 pound
- Size of Filter: 10" L x 2.75" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1-3 gallons per minute
- Filter Life: About 3 months or 2,000 gallons
- Filter Type: Granular activated carbon with KDF media
- Operating Temperature: About 40-125 degrees Fahrenheit
The Culligan RV700 RV/Marine filter system comes with the following accessories for installation and use:
- Installation instructions
- Filter change reminder sticker
- Plastic endcap plugs to protect filter input/output
- One granular activated carbon inline filter enhanced with KDF (RV-700)
- NOTE: this product does not include an outlet hose
More technical information about the Culligan RV-700 can be found here.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!