FiltersFast FF-0351 Replacement For Custom Molded Products 303557
CMP 303557 R
The FiltersFast FF-0351 is the correct replacement pool and spa filter for the Custom Molded Products 303557. By using three essential components - spunbound polyester pleated filter media, thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe - the FF-0351 provides lasting durability and continuous, crystal-clear water flow. While the FF-0351 meets and/or exceeds compatible OEM pool filters in performance and longevity, it also naturally prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Even when you backwash your pool's filter system, the FF-0351 can handle large amounts of dirt and waste water with ease.
FiltersFast FF-0351 Filter Specifications:
- Part number: FF-0351
- Replaces part number: CMP 303557
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Length: 9 1/4"
- Diameter: 4 15/16"
- Top: Open 2 1/8"
- Bottom: Open 2 1/8"
- Square Feet: 35
The FiltersFast FF-0351 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Filbur FC-2385
- Rainbow/Pentair Dynamic 35
- Aber Hot Tub 03FIL1300
- Custom Molded Products 03FIL1300
- Custom Molded Products 17-2482
- Custom Molded Products 25393
- Custom Molded Products 303557
- Custom Molded Products 817-3501
- Leisure Bay/Rec Warehouse 03FIL1300
- Leisure Bay/Rec Warehouse 17-2482
- Leisure Bay/Rec Warehouse 25393
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 03FIL1300
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 25393
- Vita Spas PRB35 IN
- Waterway Plastics 817-3501
- Unicel C-4335
- Pleatco PRB35-IN
- Aladdin 13501
Cleaning your FiltersFast FF-0351 Filter
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The FiltersFast FF-0351 Replacement For Custom Molded Products 303557 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The FiltersFast FF-0351 Replacement For Custom Molded Products 303557 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!