Aquacera CF-AMB9S Replacement for Aquacera CN-B2 Water Filter Candle
The Aquacera CF-AMB9S Replacement for Aquacera CN-B2 is a compatible drinking water filter that reduces heavy metals. The mesh screen reduces metal contaminants like aluminum, cadmium, lead, iron, zinc, copper, arsenic, nickel, manganese, silver, chromium and mercury. Depending on the level of contaminants found in your water supply, the reduction of these impurities will vary from 50% to 95%.
Between the intake time of water and length of time it is absorbed in the Fluoride and Heavy Metals Cartridge, the rate of absorption can be determined. Some contaminants with a low pH range can be easily filtered, while others are more effectively filtered at higher levels.
- Brand: AquaCera
- Part Number: CF-AMB9S
- Replaces Part Number: CN-B2
- Dimensions: 2" x 9"
- Micron Rating: 1
- Filter Life: 1150 gallons (lead); 1750 gallons (Chloramine); 6-12 months
- Operating Pressure: 125 psig max
- Operating Temperature: 40-100 F
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Meets NSF Standard: 42 and 53
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth
The AquaCera CF-AMB9S Reduces the Following:
- 99% of Chloramines
- 99% of Chlorine
- 99% of Lead
- 98% of Fluoride
- 97% of Volatile Organic Compounds
- 98% of Metals (Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc)
- 97% of MTBE
- 95% of Arsenic
- 99.9% of Glyphosate
- 95% of Pharmaceutical Compounds
- 99% of Herbicides
- 92% of Nitrates
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!