Filters Fast® PH21500 Replacement for Filters Fast® FF21500
You Save: 38%
everydrop® EDR4RXD1, FILTER 4 Refrigerator Water Filter
You Save: 9%
Water is essential for your health, so use the everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 refrigerator water filter to give yourself the best quality water right at home! This filter removes or reduces contaminants such as pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, asbestos, pesticides, parasites, lead, mercury, cysts, chlorine, and more, retaining fluoride and providing you with healthful, refreshing water. Replace your filter every 6 months to maintain optimal efficiency and performance. Don't be left without replacement filters - enjoy the convenience of having them on-hand whenever you need them!
Note: The everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 is an updated version of the Whirlpool 4396395 and UKF8001.
How do you install the everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4?
- The filter compartment for everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 is located inside the refrigerator interior.
- Open the compartment and turn the old filter counterclockwise to remove it.
- Peel the cap from the new EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 filter and slide it into the compartment, turning clockwise until it clicks into place.
- Flush the dispenser and you'll be ready for 6 more months of clean, fresh tasting ice and water.
How often should you replace the everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4?
- Changing your everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 reduce?
The everydrop® EDR4RXD1, Filter 4 is NSF 53 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead, 2, 4-D
- Asbestos, Benzene
- Particulates (class I)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Brand: Whirlpool everydrop
- Part Number: EDR4RXD1
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life (Months): 6
- Filter Life (Gallons): 200
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Dimensions: 8" x 2-1/4"
- Flow Rate: 0.78 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 30 - 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100 °F
- NSF Certification(s): 42, 53
The Whirlpool EDR4RXD1 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Whirlpool EDR4RXD1 is correct replacement for the following model numbers: