eXact 486107-AQ-K Aquarium Starter Kit With Meter
Our aquatic friends like clean water just like you and I, which is why the eXact 486107-AQ-K Fresh and Salt Water Aquarium Starter Test Kit with Meter is so very important. The Bluetooth enabled photometer connects with your smartphone to control water testing and deliver fast and easy to understand results. With the included reagents simply rinse the photometer cell 3 times with your water sample then follow the instruction for laboratory quality results. This kit is ready to test ammonia, total alkalinity, pH, total hardness, nitrate, and phosphate levels in your aquarium, pond, or water feature. The eXact 486107-AQ-K starter kit is made for aquarium salt and fresh water environments. When water is healthy so is the biological life that relies on certain levels of different elements in water. When you understand what is going on in your water you can be proactive and keep aquatic life happier for longer.
eXact 486107-AQ-K Specifications:
- Part Number: 486107-AQ-K
- Includes: Carrying case, photometer, 25 tests for each of ammonia, total alkalinity, pH, total hardness, nitrate, and phosphate
- Automatic calculation method for Langelier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Built for water quality testing aquariums, ponds, and water features
- 2-way wireless communication with an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device
- In-app updates continually improve accuracy and add new features
- Additional parameters are available for in-app purchase for one time fee of only $4.99 per test
- Instant documented results includes time, date, and GPS location stamp
- Customize the app with only the tests you need
- Add notes and share instantly via email, .csv file (spreadsheet), and Twitter and Facebook
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!