Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
FiltersFast FF-0220 Replacement for Jandy CL 580
The FiltersFast FF-0220 Replacement for Jandy CL 580 is ideal for in-ground swimming pools because it is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant, polymeric materials for long-lasting performance. Unlike other pool filters, the FF-0220 requires no backwashing. FiltersFast recommends replacing the FF-0220 every 1 to 2 seasons for optimum performance.
- Brand: FiltersFast
- Part Number: FF-0220
- Replaces Part Number: CL 580
- Length: 32 7/8 inches
- Diameter: 7 1/8 inches
- Top: 3 inches
- Bottom: 3 inches
- Surface Area: 145 sq. ft.
The FiltersFast FF-0220 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Aladdin 24501
- Filbur FC-1270
- Jandy CL 580 145 sq. ft.
- Jandy A0104100
- Pleatco PJAN145/-M/PAK4
- Unicel C-7482
Cleaning your FiltersFast FF-0220 Filter:
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.