Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 Pool & Spa Filter Cartridge
Sparking, crystal-clear pool water is a definite reality when using the Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 Pool & Spa Filter Cartridge, which meets and/or exceeds compatible OEM pool filters in performance and longevity. In an effort to ensure durability and consistent flow, the FF-0571 is designed with advanced spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe. The Filters Fast® FF-0571 is a 20-micron filter that will also fit other pools which use the same size filter - please compare the dimensions of this Filters Fast® filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
- Brand: Filters Fast®
- Part Number: FF-0571
- Replaces Part Number: C-9419
- Pack Size: 1
- Microns: 20
- Length: 31 1/8"
- Outer Diameter: 10 1/16"
- Top: 6" open hole
- Bottom: 6" open hole
- Square Feet: 200 square feet
- Used in Pentair Clean & Clear 200, CC200, Predator 200, 200
What is the best way to clean your Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419?
- It is time to clean your Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
How often should you replace the Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419?
- Changing your Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every 10,000 gallons.
What contaminants does the Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 reduce?
The Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 reduces the following contaminants:
The Filters Fast® Replacement for Unicel C-9419 Pool & Spa Filter Cartridge is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!