Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
APC APCC7130 Replacement For Filbur FC-0840
The APC APCC7130 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Filbur FC-0840
- Jandy Pro Edge 200
- Jandy R0341900
- Unicel C-9498
- Aladdin 29907
APC APCC7130 Specifications:
- Part Number: APCC7130
- Replaces Part Number: FC-0840
- 4 oz.
- Length: 17"
- Top: 3 1/16" open hole
- Bottom: 3 1/6" open hole
- Outer Diameter: 12 1/16"
- Square Feet: 200 square feet
This APC APCC7130 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the APC APCC7130 pool filter, this APC APCC7130 compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools - please compare the dimensions of this APC filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your APC Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.