Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Pentair 4005702 Connected Salt Level Sensor
Make an ultra-advanced choice with the Pentair 4005702 Connected Salt Level Sensor. This WiFi-enabled salt monitor offers a number of impressive, handy features. It features a universal tank clip, and the app allows you to check your salt levels anytime, anywhere. Compatible with cabinet-style or side-by-side tanks, this sensor is efficient and useful. Make your life more efficient and convenient with this incredible sensor!
- Brand: Pentair
- Model Number: 4005702
- Pack Size: 1
- Dimensions: 4.5"H x 3.2"W x 2"D
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Battery Life: 1 year
- Universal Tank Clip fits side-by-side and cabinet-style brine tanks.
- Easy setup!
- Email and push notifications indicate when salt or battery levels are running low.
- Quick Start Guide
- 3 AA Batteries
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to set up my Connected Salt Level Sensor?
Items required for setup include: Connected Salt Level Sensor, 3 AA batteries (included), Bluetooth® wireless technology and WiFi, and full bag of softener salt.
What is the "Low, Med, High" in the Salt Usage Graph?
These values compare the salt usage of your water softener over time to ensure nothing has changed. These values are not an indication of performance or comparison to other water softeners.
What do the different mode lights mean?
- Blinking Blue = Sensor is ready to be paired with your device via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Solid Blue = Sensor is now connected via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Blinking Green = Sensor is connecting to your WiFi
- Solid Green = Sensor is connected to your WiFi
- Red = Time to replace batteries in your sensor
- Orange = Sensor is in factory reset mode