Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Pentek P250 Replacement for GE FXSVC Undersink Filter
The Pentek P250 Replacement for GE FXSVC Undersink Filter compatible dual stage water filter system reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, and VOCs to produce drinking water with superior taste. Included is one pre-filter double open end carbon block filter with gray end caps and one double open end carbon block post filter with green end caps. These dual stage water filters work to keep sediments and chemicals out of your home drinking water so that you can enjoy drinking and cooking water with more flavor and less of the bad stuff. When you receive your filters, start with inserting the filter with grey caps (sediment pre-filter) first followed by the filter with the green cap.
Pentek P250 Specifications:
- Part Number: P250
- Replaces Part Number: FXSVC
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Filter Life: 6 months
- 0.5 Micron Rating
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Capacity: 1,000 Gallons
- Meets NSF Standard: 42, 53
- Also known as the American Plumber W-250 or W250
Pentek P250 reduces the following:
- 99.95% of Cryptosporidium & Giardia Cysts
- Dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust, and scale particles
- Bad odor and chlorine taste & odor
- Mercury, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides and asbestos
The Pentek P250 is Compatible With the The Following Filters:
- Culligan D-250 and D-250A
- Pentek P-250.
Replacement for the following GE systems:
- GXSV10R, GNSL05, GNSL05CBL, GNSV25, GNSV25CBL, GNSV30, GNSV30CCC, GNSV30CWW, GXSL03, GXSL03C, GXSV10, GXSV10C, GXUT03A, GXUT03B
The Pentek P250 Replacement for GE FXSVC Undersink Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
- Ace Hardware 4065124
this product works greatCollected by Trustpilot.com
1/2 the cost of local sellersCollected by Trustpilot.com
I have a 15+ year-old GE 2-cartridge system that I installed in our house when new. I'm glad I can still get this pair of filters - they work as well as the originals. (They could benefit from benefit from better installation instructions, e.g., order of install, water flow, but that's been a problem with this pair since the beginning.)Collected by FiltersFast.com