Filters Fast® FFDG-20BB-5 Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20
The Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 is resistant to chemicals and reduces waterborne contaminants like rust, sediment, silt and sand. Made of 100% polypropylene, the graded density provides a higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges. This 5 micron water filter is ideal for food service, residential, industrial and commercial applications. The Filters Fast® FFDG-20BB-5 should be replaced every 6 months for optimal performance and efficiency.
- Brand: Filters Fast®
- Part Number: FFDG-20BB-5
- Replaces Part Number: PUVRSED20
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life: 6 months
- Filter Media: Dual gradient density polypropylene
- Dimensions: 20" x 4 1/2"
- Micron Rating: 50 micron pre-filter, 5 micron post-filter
- Flow Rate: 20 GPM @ < 1 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 145 ° F
- Reduces sand, dirt, silt, rust, scale particles
How do you install the Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20?
- Prepare a a bucket with clean soapy water ahead of time because once you open the filter housing, you probably won't have access to water until you're finished.
- Turn your water supply off. You probably have a shutoff on the supply line located before the filter. If not, go to the hydro panel and turn the pump off.
- Relieve the water pressure on the lines before you unscrew the housing that holds the Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 water filter. You can turn a faucet on inside the house to relieve pressure and let the water run until it stops. Then, shut off the water after the filter housing to keep the water from the house from draining back.
- Place a bucket under the filter housing. If the housing has a relief button push that to make sure all the pressure is gone. Unscrew the housing and take it off.
- Remove the old Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 filter and clean the inside of the housing with soapy water and towels to remove any built-up debris. Unwrap and put the new Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 filter in the housing and screw the housing back in place, slightly more than hand tight.
- Turn the faucet off that you had running to relieve pressure. Turn the main water supply back on, slowly. Check for leaks around the cartridge housing.
- Flush the new Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 filter with at least 3 or 4 gallons of water or until the water flowing after the filter is clear.
How often should you replace the Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20?
- Changing your Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 reduce?
The Filters Fast® Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 reduces the following contaminants:
- Rust Particles
The Filters Fast® FFDG-20BB-5 Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Filters Fast® FFDG-20BB-5 Replacement for PUR® PUVRSED20 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!