Comfortable, Reusable Particulate Respirator Facemask by RZ Mask - Meets N95 & N99 Standards
M2 Mesh Titanium
RZ Particulate Respirator Masks are effective at helping protect you from harmful air pollutants. Each mask includes two revolutionary RZ Mask F1 Activated Carbon Replacement Filters for facemasks. RZ Facemasks comply with N95* and N99* NIOSH standards and prevents 99.9% of allergens, dust, dirt, and other types of air particles from entering your lungs and nasal passages. Available in three different sizes, medium, large, and extra-large, this comfortable mask includes an adjustable nose wire, reusable and replaceable mask filters, and an adjustable Velcro strap for a snug and secure fit. These versatile RZ Mask feature dual one-way exhalation valves that reduce condensation build-up inside the mask. Start breathing better knowing you& rsquo re protected with the lightweight, durable, and dependable RZ Mask M2 Mask.
Designed to fit your face& rsquo s natural contours, this comfortable facemask includes an adjustable nose wire to prevent the fogging up of glasses and a Velcro strap that goes underneath the ears for a snug and secure fit. The dual one-way exhalation valves reduce condensation inside the mask. RZ Mask Exhalation Valves are also available to comply with your area's local mask mandate.
There& rsquo s a reason RZ Masks are known as The World& rsquo s Best Reusable Air Filtration Mask& trade . Made of lightweight and breathable mesh material, this reusable face mask is ideal for mild to hot working conditions and even outdoor recreation. When paired with the RZ Mask F1 Activated Carbon Replacement Filter, this mask will block at least 99% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
RZ Masks are made of high-quality materials and can be easily hand washed using antibacterial soap and water. For in-between washes, we recommend spraying the inside and outside of the mask with RZ Mask Germ-Free and Order-Free Mask Cleanser Spray.
*Note: The 'N95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of N95 respirators exceed those of face masks.
*Note: The 'N99' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 99 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of N99 respirators exceed those of face masks.
- Part Numbers: 20658 (Large), 20665 (Extra Large)
- Color: Titanium
- Material: Mesh construction
- Includes Anti-fog technology
- Dual one-way exhalation valves
- Quick-release hook and loop single strap attachment
- Includes 2 F1 Standard Activated Carbon Replacement Filters
- Filter Efficiency Rating: 99.9%
- Includes Storage Case
- Clean your mask with the RZ Mask Germ-Free & Odor-Free Mask Cleanser Spray!
- According to latex particle challenge tests performed by world renowned Nelson Laboratories, RZ mask filters 99.9% of all particulates to a size of .1 micron exceeding N95 testing requirements and the 3M N95 mask. Complies with N95 and N99 M95 NIOSH standards.
Choosing the Correct Mask Size:
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, we recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below. This is the most accurate way to determine your correct size.
- Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin.
- It may be helpful to have a friend assist you.
- When measuring, please use a rigid measuring tool and measure in a straight line up an down as the dashed blue line shows. You should be measuring from the height of the bridge of the nose (which is usually at the same height as bone under your eye) down to the tip of the chin. You do not want to measure past your chin. For accurate results, do not want to use a flexible measuring device like a sewing measuring tape or a string.
- Use the measurements you have taken and match to the best fit below:
- Extra Large (XL) - 4.5" - 5.5" | 215lbs +
- Large (L) - 4" - 4.5" | 125lbs - 215lbs
Note: Filters are designed to match your chosen mask size, i.e. a Medium (M) filter fits a medium mask, a Large (L) filter fits a large mask, and an Extra Large (XL).
A proper fit is key to efficient filtration and prolonged comfort. Here are a few tips and tricks to help fit your mask properly:
- When applying your mask, place the top most part of the mask on the very top of your nose, then lower to cover your mouth and chin. Finish by fastening the strap(s) in a comfortable position. TIP: If you feel pressure on the top of your nose, fasten the strap in an " upward X" position. Vice versa for pressure on the bottom of your chin.
- A proper seal is only required on the filter, not the mask shell. See image below. As you notice, the filter (blue) is creating a seal on the users face while the mask shell has some slack. This is acceptable. As long as the filter is creating a seal, the mask is deemed effective.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the mask washable?
- Answer: Yes, the mask can be washed. We recommend hand washing the shell with hand soap and warm water. Allow the mask to dry completely upon washing.
- Are the filters washable?
- Answer: The filters are not washable. We recommend replacing your filter for maximum breathing protection when the active carbon has been depleted / Or visually the filter has been exhausted due to dust and other airborne particulates.
- How do I replace the filters?
- Answer: The filters can be replaced by turning the inside of each valve, counter-clockwise. Each filter is affixed in between the valves. Once removed, the old filter can be disposed, and the new filter can be placed in between the two valves. Turn the valves clockwise until they are tight.
- How many filters are required per use?
- Answer: You will only need one refill at a time.
- Is the mask easy to breathe in?
- Answer: RZ Masks are constructed out of breathable materials.
- Do RZ Masks come in kids sizes?
- Answer: A medium-sized mask is recommended for anyone under 125 lbs.
- Where are the masks made?
- Answer: The masks are currently made in China with USA manufacturing coming soon!
The Comfortable, Reusable Particulate Respirator Facemask by RZ Mask - Meets N95 & N99 Standards is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
ExcellentCollected by Trustpilot.com
Very good product.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Horrid - cheaply made. Impossible to maintain. Avoid at all costs.Collected by Trustpilot.com
I'm very gladCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great mask filters and great service!Collected by Trustpilot.com
The mask is of good quality. However the size if the mask even with the extender piece is still a bit uncomfortable to wear for extended periods. I purchased it to use when I install insulation in my home soon. It should be OK to wear for that application, but I don't feel that I would be able to wear it for hours at a time on a daily basis.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!