Genuine ApriAire 401 16x25x6 MERV 10 Healthy Air Filter
You Save: 17%
Filters Fast® DSG401M11FF Replacement for AprilAire 401, 16x28x6 MERV11 - 2-Pack
You Save: 31%
Tackle up to 99% of pollen, mold, spores, dust and other airborne allergens inside your home with the Genuine ApriAire 401 16x25x6 MERV 10 Healthy Air Filter. How is that possible? Patented SelfSeal technology combines with the electrostatically charged MERV 10 rated filter media to cut air gaps for more effective particle capture rate and less pressure drops. To say it simply, air coming out the other side of the filter is cleaner and it stays that way much longer. Clean air means better breathing. For those with allergies or other respiratory illnesses this should come as a relief. We spend much of our time indoors so keeping the air we breathe pollution free is big step to healthier lungs and body.
- Brand: AprilAire
- Part Number: 401
- Pack Size: 1
- MERV Rating: MERV 10
- Dimensions: 16 x 25 x 6
- Filter Life: 6 - 12 months
- OEM Part: Yes
- Collapsible filter media
How do you install the AprilAire 401?
- Remove the door.
- Slide out inner assembly by pulling handle.
- Place inner assembly on flat surface so pleat spacers are visible.
- Open both end panels by pressing buttons labeled “PRESS TO OPEN”.
- Remove pleat spacers by rotating and lifting both ends.
- Open both hinged flaps by lifting along entire edge labeled “LIFT HERE”.
- Lift media from inner assembly and discard media.
- Place one cardboard edge of new media over the hooks on the inner housing and through the slots in the cardboard.
- Expand media and place the other cardboard edge over the opposite hooks.
- Close hinged flaps by snapping them in place.
- With media pleats evenly spaced, rest first pleat spacer on yarn at either end, then carefully insert one pleat spacer finger into each pleat.
- Position pleat spacer to align with notches on inner assembly. Use first pleat spacer as a guide for inserting remaining pleat spacers.
- Snap pleat spacers down into the inner assembly.
- Close end panels by folding up and snapping into place.
- Slide inner assembly in outer housing.
- Replace door.
- Return power to furnace/air conditioner.
How often should you replace the AprilAire 401?
- Changing your AprilAire 401 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six to twelve months.
What contaminants does the AprilAire 401 reduce?
The AprilAire 401 is a MERV 10 air filter, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Dust Mite Debris
The AprilAire Aprilaire 401 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Its great because our filter is not 1 that can be replaced from Home DepotCollected by Trustpilot.com
fits perfect and I like genuine filters for my furnace.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Does the jobCollected by Trustpilot.com
It was very easy sight to use, it was easy to order.Collected by Trustpilot.com
i have always enjoyed buying my filters from here.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Exact product for my unit.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great great great greatCollected by Trustpilot.com
Factory original replacement part. These are getting more expensive over time but so is everything else.Collected by Trustpilot.com
These are good filters. They do a good job at a good price,Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great filter. I only have to replace once a year! Love it!Collected by Trustpilot.com
I purchased these for a friend. He was happy with them.Collected by Trustpilot.com
My only complaint is that is difficult for me to install in the frame in goes in.Collected by Trustpilot.com
This product is easy to replace which makes me do it more often. I'm always surprised at the amount of dust and animal hair the filter catches. I'm extremely happy with this filter.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good product; good serviceCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great experience ordering with FiltersFast. Arrived as expected. Will definitely order from them again.Collected by FiltersFast.com
love receiving our filters on time every 6 months without having to worry about it.Collected by FiltersFast.com
I upgraded my Aprilaire system to the newer Spacegard 2400/Aprilaire 240. The retrofit was easy to install and the filters are easier to replace than the old Aprilaire system. The filters are superior. Glad I found Filtersfast.com, they had what I needed!Collected by FiltersFast.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!