everydrop® EDR1RXD1, FILTER 1, 10383251 Refrigerator Water Filter
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
Take an important step toward a healthy lifestyle with the everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1 refrigerator water filter. This incredible filter removes or reduces contaminants from your drinking water, leaving behind fluoride and pure, clean water. The design makes it quick and easy to replace your filter every 6 months and maintain the best possible water quality. The difference in the taste and quality of your water will be undeniable!
How do you install the everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1?
- The filter compartment for everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1 is located in the upper right hand corner inside the refrigerator or in the base grille. Lift the filter door up, pull the filter out and discard it.
- Open your new EDR1RXD1 and remove the protective covering from the O-rings. Make sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover has been removed.
- When inserting the EDR1RXD1 into the slot, make sure the arrow is pointing upward. Do not force the water filter. If it does not slide in easily, rotate it until the notches are properly aligned with the grooves.
- Push the filter door closed so it snaps into place. Flush the dispenser and you'll be ready for 6 more months of clean, fresh tasting ice and water.
How often should you replace the everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1?
- Changing your everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1 reduce?
The everydrop® EDR1RXD1, Filter 1 is NSF 53 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead, 2, 4-D
- Asbestos, Benzene
- Particulates (class I)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Brand: Whirlpool everydrop
- Part Number: EDR1RXD1
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life (Months): 6
- Filter Life (Gallons): 200
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Dimensions: 7-1/8" x 1-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 30 - 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100 °F
- NSF Certification(s): 42, 53
The everydrop® EDR1RXD1, FILTER 1, 10383251 Refrigerator Water Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The everydrop® EDR1RXD1, FILTER 1, 10383251 Refrigerator Water Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Great product at an excellent price, delivery was very quick tooCollected by Trustpilot.com
Hood filter and easy to use!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good quality. Deliver great tasting water ! Delivery on time.Collected by Trustpilot.com
always goodCollected by Trustpilot.com
Good productCollected by Trustpilot.com
Great product. Works exactly.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Easy to install, factory original. Only problem I have is wasting so much water to clear the filter for use. (I don't waste the water, I use it to water the houseplants)Collected by Trustpilot.com
Outstanding products and outstanding service.Collected by Trustpilot.com
I feel confident using this product as to its effectivenessCollected by Trustpilot.com
Product was delivered on time and seems to be working fine.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Right filter for my fridge.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Thank you for seeing that I have a clean filter every 6 monthsCollected by Trustpilot.com
works wellCollected by Trustpilot.com
Just want the doctor ordered and with quick delivery.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Works as expectedCollected by Trustpilot.com
This was chosen because it filters out lead, unlike many other filters, for our Kenmore refrigerator.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good productCollected by Trustpilot.com
Makes a difference in quality of water and ice.Collected by Trustpilot.com
easy exchange of filters and works greatCollected by Trustpilot.com
Easy to order. Fast delivery.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!