everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 Ice Machine Water Filter
The everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 replacement ice maker water filter reduces contaminants in household water. A foul and unpleasant taste and cloudiness in ice is a sign that you need to replace your filter. Dirty ice can make drinks less desirable and over time causes build-up of several pollutants that leech out and are eventually consumed by people and pets. Changing filters is fast and easy. Keeping ice clean and clear can make drinks more desirable and your body healthier.
- Brand: everydrop®
- Part Number: F2WC9I1 ICE2
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Life: 9 Months
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 2.7" x 2.5"
- Reduces contaminants from household water
How do you install the everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2?
- Locate the accessory packet in the ice maker and remove the everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 water filter.
- Take the water filter out of its packaging and remove the cover from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover is removed.
- The water filter compartment is located in the right-hand side of the ice maker control panel.
- Attach the filter wrench to the everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 water filter.
- Align the alignment pin on the side of the filter with the cutout notch in the control housing and insert the filter into the housing.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing. Ensure that the alignment arrow on the filter head aligns with the locked symbol on the control box housing.
- NOTE: If the everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 filter is not correctly locked into the housing, the ice maker will not produce ice.
- Remove the filter wrench.
How often should you replace the everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2?
- Changing your everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every nine months.
What contaminants does the everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 reduce?
The everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 is NSF 42 certified, which means that it reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 Ice Machine Water Filter is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The everydrop® F2WC9I1 ICE2 Ice Machine Water Filter is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
The product fits my ice maker, I have had others jam inside my ice maker when changing out. Obviously better design and quality.Collected by Trustpilot.com
I cannot review this product since FedEx has not delivered it as yet. My shipment was last statuses in Kansas, and that was five days ago. I still do not have a projected delivery date for this product and no explanation from FedEx the shipper.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Just what I needed.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Easy to install and long filter life.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Perfect fit and function for a good price!Collected by Trustpilot.com
Have finally found a filter that fits my ice machine. Easy replacement and removal with this water filter. Have had other replacement filters jam inside the ice machine and busted the assembly when trying to remove and replace.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Great Product.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Got this very quicklyCollected by Trustpilot.com
The product was just as described. Fast ShippingCollected by Trustpilot.com
n/a n/a n/a n/aCollected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!