Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron
The Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron reduces extra fine sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles. The PD10-934's thermal bonded construction makes it more efficient than resin bonded filters, provides a consistent flow rate, superior performance, and excellent compatibility with hot water applications. This Pentek water filter can withstand high pressure differentials and is NSF tested and certified for material requirements.
- Brand: Pentek
- Model Number: PD-10-934
- Part Number: 155750-43
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Media: Thermally bonded polypropylene
- Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 2 1/2"
- Micron Rating: 10
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 175 F
Fit In These Systems:
The Pentek PD-10-934 fits the following water filter housings:
- American Plumber housings W38-PRA, W38-PRB, W38-PRQC, W34-PR, WC34-PR, W34-PRB, WC34-PRB, W34-PRM
- Ace Hardware, Ametek, Bruner, Culligan, US Filter, Plymouth, Pentek, and Kleen Plus, and other standard 10 inch housings
The Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!