Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
The Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron reduces extra fine sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles. The PD10-934's thermal bonded construction makes it more efficient than resin bonded filters, provides a consistent flow rate, superior performance, and excellent compatibility with hot water applications. This Pentek water filter can withstand high pressure differentials and is NSF tested and certified for material requirements.
- Brand: Pentek
- Model Number: PD-10-934
- Part Number: 155750-43
- Pack Size: 1
- Filter Media: Thermally bonded polypropylene
- Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 2 1/2"
- Micron Rating: 10
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 175 F
Fit In These Systems:
The Pentek PD-10-934 fits the following water filter housings:
- American Plumber housings W38-PRA, W38-PRB, W38-PRQC, W34-PR, WC34-PR, W34-PRB, WC34-PRB, W34-PRM
- Ace Hardware, Ametek, Bruner, Culligan, US Filter, Plymouth, Pentek, and Kleen Plus, and other standard 10 inch housings
The Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Pentek PD-10-934 10" Sediment Water Filter 10 Micron is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!