Pentek RFC20-BB Radial Flow GAC Water Filter Cartridge
You Save: 29%
Filters Fast® FF20BBS-25 Replacement for Pentek CTO20BB 4.5"x20"
You Save: 43%
The Pentek RFC20-BB Radial Flow GAC Water Filter Cartridge, used in place of the WRC25HD20, is a radial flow filter that reduces chlorine taste & odor and other bad tastes, including coarse sand, rust, and scale particles in your water. This whole home water filter features a radial design and extra length that provides a higher flow rate for your whole house.
- Brand: Pentek
- Part Number(s): RFC20-BB, 155247-43
- Micron Rating: 25
- Service Life: 70,000 gallons (chlorine @ 4 gpm) / 6 months
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 20"
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 125° F
- Flow Rate: 4 GPM @ 0.90 psi drop
- Reduces Chlorine and Bad Taste & Odor
- Meets NSF Standard: 42
- Reduces: Sand, Rust, Dirt and Scale Particles
- Capacity for Chlorine Reduction: 70,000 @ 4 GPM
How do you install the Pentek RFC20-BB?
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- NOTE: This step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.Most fit issues result from either an old cartridge o-ring that fell off when removing the old cartridge, or failing to get the standpipe lined up when hand tightening the housing.
How often should you replace the Pentek RFC20-BB?
- Changing your Pentek RFC20-BB is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every six months.
What contaminants does the Pentek RFC20-BB reduce?
The Pentek RFC20-BB reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste & Odor
- For more information, view the Pentek RFC20BB Product Manual
The Pentek RFC20-BB is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Pentek RFC20-BB is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Great priceCollected by Trustpilot.com
been a good product for our system in central TexasCollected by Trustpilot.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!