Watersafe WS-425W Replacement for Watersafe WS-425B Test Kit
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
The Watersafe WS-425W Replacement for Watersafe WS-425B Test Kit is the newest product from one of the most trusted names in the water testing industry - Watersafe. Testing your water yourself can save you money and give you results on the spot! No more waiting for days or even weeks for test results that have to be mailed in. The WaterSafe Water Test Kit shows you EPA standards and gives you accurate results within minutes. Also known as part number WS-425W or WS425W. It should also be noted that the EPA recommends regular testing (yearly or more) of your home's water if it is drawn from a private well. Regular testing will protect you and your family and ensure that you know exactly what is in your water.
Note: The manufacturer recommends the WS-425W as a replacement for the WS-425B. This item is labeled for well water applications, but it is also compatible with city water. The replacement kit even tests for more contaminants!
- Brand: Watersafe
- Part Number: WS-425W
- Replaces Part Number: WS-425B
- Pack Size: 1
- Saves money
- Immediate results
- Test well water at least once a year
The Watersafe WS-425W checks for the following contaminants most common to well water:
- Coliform Bacteria - an indicator of pathogenic organisms that cause disease
- Pesticides - from agricultrural uses/ linked to increased cancer rates
- Nitrates / Nitrites - from fertilizers and animal waste that can cause development problems
- Lead - causes developmental harm, neurological and kidney damage
- Iron - can cause reddish brown stains on appliances, toilets, and sinks
- Hardness - cause lime scale buildup in pipes and higher detergent use
- pH - can cause heavy metal leaching and plumbing damage
- Copper - can lead to gastrointestinal disease and other health issues
- Chlorine - while not common to well water, a good test to have because by-products can increase cancer risk
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!