Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C
The Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C doesn't skimp on performance, despite being an inexpensive alternative. This compatible filter cartridge removes extra fine sand, silt, dirt, rust, and scale from your tap water. The FF20S-5 water filter is also made of spun-bonded polypropylene that is designed to enhance purity, chemical compatibility and will resist chemical and bacterial attack. Featuring an impressive 5-micron rating, this water filter is excellent for residential and commercial applications where sediment removal is necessary.
- Brand: Filters Fast®
- Part Number: FF20S-5
- Replaces Part Number: AP110-2C
- Pack Size: 1
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 19-7/8"
- Filter Media: Spun Bonded Polypropylene
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Filter Life: 3 months (depending on water quality and usage)
- Filter Rating: 5 microns
How do you install the Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C?
- Turn your water supply off. You probably have a shutoff on the supply line located before the filter. If not, go to the hydro panel and turn the pump off.
- Release any water pressure in the water lines before you unscrew the water filter housing. You need to turn a faucet on inside the house to release the pressure and let the water run until it stops or at least slows to a trickle. Then shut off the water after the filter housing to keep the water from the house from draining back through the open filter housing.
- Place a bucket under the filter housing. Unscrew the housing and take it off being careful to minimize spilling the water from inside the housing.
- Remove the old Filters Fast® FF20S-5 filter and clean the inside of the housing with soapy water and towels to remove any built-up debris. Check to make sure that there are no old rubber gaskets inside the filter housing.
- Put some clear plumbers silicone grease on the O-ring, which will help preserve the O-ring, make it seal better and make it easier to remove the next time. Unwrap and slide the new Filters Fast® FF20S-5 filter into the housing and screw it back in place, slightly more than hand tight.
- Turn the faucet off that you had running to release pressure. Turn the main water supply back on, partially. Check for leaks around the cartridge housing if there are no leaks, open main water supply fully.
- Flush the new Filters Fast® FF20S-5 filter with at least 3 or 4 gallons of water or until the water flowing after the filter is clear.
How often should you replace the Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C?
- Changing your Filters Fast® FF20S-5 is a very quick and easy process that should be done once every 3 months.
What contaminants does the Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C reduce?
The Filters Fast® FF20S-5 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine taste and odor
The Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Filters Fast® FF20S-5 Replacement for 3M Aqua-Pure AP110-2C is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!