Replacement for Model AquaCera IIQC Water Filtration System
AquaCera Ceramic Filter Compatible
You Save: 34%
The AquaCera CeraCarb Compatible is the ceramic filter replacement for the AquaCera IIQC Water Filtration System. This AquaCera ceramic filter uses AquaCera Sterasyl ceramic technology, which consists of a 10 micron sediment wrap surrounding a ceramic and carbon block core that removes cysts (100%), chlorine (95%), VOCs (95%) and lead (95%). The new and improved AquaCera IIQC CeraCarb filter also reduces arsenic and fluoride.
The AquaCera IIQC ceramic filter should be changed once a year for best results.
- Micron rating: 0.5 absolute 100%, 0.2 micron >98%
- Capacity: 1 year, 2,000 gallons
- Cyst, Cryptosporidium & Giardia: 100%
- Chlorine: >95% 3000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- VOCs: >95% 3000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Lead Reduction: >95% 1500 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Bacteriostatic: Silver-impregnated ceramic
- Filter Dimensions: 3.125" O.D. x 2.875" I.D. x 12.7" L
- Max. Flow: 1.5 GPM
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Max. Temp.: 100 F (cold water only)
This genuine AquaCera water filter has been tested and certified to NSF Standards 42 and 53.
This advanced AquaCera ceramic filter replacement is also used as one of the three water filter cartridges in the AquaCera CeraGuard Water Filtration System (W9371010).
AquaCera Ceramic Filter Compatible Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|IIQC-RF is used in the following Models|
AquaCera CeraGuard Water Filtration System W93710
AquaCera IIQC Water Filtration System