Culligan P1 Sediment Filters - 1 Micron
This two pack of Culligan P1 Sediment Filters will allow you to filter out sediment from your drinking water. These Culligan sediment filters are used in the Culligan HF-150, Culligan HF-160, Culligan HF-360 and any Pentek filter housing that accomodates standard size 10" water filters.
Culligan classifies the P1 water filter as a Level 4 filtration product, meaning it offers premium filtration of very fine sediment particles. Specifically, the Culligan P1 filter removes sediment, rust, silt, scale, dirt and sand.
Culligan P1 Filter Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Media: Spun Polypropylene
- Application: City and Well Water
- Filter Life: 8,000 gallons or 2 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 4
This two pack of Culligan 10" sediment filters is also known as the Culligan P1-D (D is for double pack). The Pentek P1 is a compatible water filter, whereas this is a genuine Culligan water filter. Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936.
Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!
Culligan P1 Sediment Filters - 1 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|P1-D is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go