Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Culligan RVF-10 RV Filter System-10" Carbon Inline
The Culligan RVF-10 RV Filter System is a compact water filter system used to fill the water tanks of recreational vehicles (RVs), campers, boats, trailers, motor homes, and other large tanks with filtered water. Using the Culligan NCP-10 non-cellulose carbon filter, it reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, and other common particulates.
The Culligan RVF-10 comes in a slim design and is easy to use (no tools required) with your RV, boat, camper, and more. The filter housing has 3/8" inlet/outlet connections though it also includes 3/4" flexible hose couplings which will fit all standard 3/4" garden hoses.
Culligan RVF-10 RV Water Filter System:
- Micron Rating: 10 microns
- Filter Life: About 3 months
- Capacity: Approx. 250 gallons
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1-3 gallons per minute
- Filter Type: Non-Cellulose Carbon
- Size of Filter: 9 3/4"L x 2 1/2"D
- Size of Housing: 11 3/4"L x 4 1/2"D
- Operating Temperature: About 40-125 degrees Fahrenheit
The Culligan RVF-10 RV/Marine inline external filter system comes with the following accessories:
- 3/4" flexible hose couplings
- Filter change reminder sticker
- Filter housing with OR-38 O-Ring
- Culligan NCP-10 filter cartridge
- Installation and operating instructions
- 1 foot (1') flexible hose for connection to the water tank of RVs, campers, boats, etc.
More technical information about the Culligan RVF-10 can be found here.