GE Purtrex 20 Micron PX20 9 7/8" Sediment Filter
You Save: 70%
Due to stock limitations, you may receive a compatible filter.
The GE Purtrex 93021 can replace the following filter cartridges:
- Hydronix SDC-25-1020 Water Filter
- Liquatec SDF-25-1020 Water Filter
- Pentek P25 Water Filter
- Valuetrex VX25-978 Water Filter
- Other housings that require 10" long x 2.5" diameter filters
The GE Purtrex PX05-9-78 is a 9-7/8" 20 Micron sediment filter that consists of thermally-bonded Polypropylene microfibers which create a strong and secure filter that stops particles throughout its depth. The Purtrex PX20-9 7/8 is a 20-Micron water filter that fits into housings using 10" x 2.5" filters for many commercial applications, including potable water filtration, plating baths, chemical filtration and amine filtration.
GE Purtrex water filters have extensive dirt-holding capacity, which means longer life and less-frequent changes. The Purtrex PX20-10 graded density filter matrix combines long life, efficiency, and purity to produce a high-performance depth filter. These GE Purtrex sediment water filters contain no solvents, antistatic agents, wetting agents, or binders. The reliability and purity of GE Purtrex filter cartridges produce consistent results regularly. In addition, Purtrex PX20-9-7/8 Sediment Filters incinerate down to trace ash for easy disposal.
Purtrex PX20-9-7/8 Sediment Filter Specifications:
- Part Numbers: 93021, 1193021, PX20-9-7/8, or PX20-10
- Includes (1) Sediment Water Filter
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- High dirt-holding capacity for longer life and fewer replacements
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Media: Thermally-bonded Poly-proplene microfiber construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 10" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Actual Length: 9-7/8" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Micron Rating: 20 micron
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact and NSF-certified to standard 42
Make sure to inspect your Purtrex PX20-9 7/8 Sediment Filter regularly for best performance. This GE Purtrex water filter should be replaced after a reduction in water flow rate. Replacement frequency will be determined by how many GPD are used and the amount of sediment is in the water.
GE Purtrex 20 Micron PX20 9 7/8" Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet