Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Hydro Life 310 Replacement Sediment Water Filter
The Hydro Life 310 replacement sediment water filter is so good we can not recommend it highly enough. Here is the deal. When tackling serious water issues in commercial and industrial equipment, 1 filter just isn't enough. You need a pre-filter and at least 1 post-filter. Sediment filters fall under the former and they play a crucial role in the water filtration processes. These filters capture larger debris like sediment and rust. If these pollutants reach your other filters that use KDF or carbon filtration media they can seriously reduce the effectiveness and life of those cartridges. The great news is this spun polypropylene sediment filter is not expensive and really does improve filter longevity and performance.
Hydro Life 310 Specifications:
- Part Number: 310
- Filter Media: Spun polypropylene
- Dimensions: 2"x10"
- MERV Rating: 2.5
- Inlet/ Outlet Connections: 1/2" FPT
- Filter Life: 3,000 gallons; 3~6 months (poor water quality can greatly diminish filter life)
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 20-100 PSI Non-Shock
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 F
- NSF Test and Certified for Standard: 42 and 53
- Usage: Ice machines, steamers, or other equipment
- For more information, click here
The Hydo Life 310 Reduces:
- Listed contaminants may not be in your water
The Hydro Life 310 is Compatible With The Following Models:
- 300 Water Filter Housing
- 300-G Water Filter Housing
- 300-Twin Water Filter Housing
- 300-Triple Water Filter Housing