Hydronix 10" Carbon Block Water Filter 0.5 Micron
The Hydronix SMCB-2510 is a 10" Carbon Block water filter that is suitable for use in commercial, industrial, food service and residential applications. These high quality inline water filters are tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
In situations where high chlorine reduction is desired, the SMCB-2510 carbon block filter is great for displacing Granular Activated Carbon and Powdered Activated Carbon filters. These CB water filters are an excellent choice for filtering chlorine and dirt.
The Hydronix SMCB-2510 is a direct replacement for the Liquatec MCB10, the Watts MAXCYST-975 and the Pentek 155162 also known as the CBC-10.
Hydronix coconut shell activated carbon filter SMCB-2510:
- .5 Micron Rating
- Temp Range: 40-180 F
- Dimensions: 10" x 2 1/2"
- Max Pressure: 250 PSI
- Max Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 100 PSID
- Chlorine Capacity: 20,000 and 1 GPM
- Media: Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
Hydronix 10" Carbon Block Water Filter 0.5 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go