Pentek 150435 3/4" Clear 10" Stand. Filter Housing
You Save: 17%
The Pentek 150435 3/4" Clear 10" Standard Filter Housing is made of clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) that allows you to visually ensure your filter is operating at its optimal flow and capacity.
The Pentek 150435 may be used in a variety of low-flow applications, such as undersink, countertop and pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration systems. This housing may also be used in some humidifying systems, recreational vehicle filtration systems and food service applications.
The red pressure-relief button on the cap makes filter changes easier by releasing any pressure inside the housing.
The Pentek 150435, also known as US Filter and Ametek part number 150435, installs using the four mounting bosses on top of the cap. You may also mount the housing to a wall using the Pentek MC-1A Mounting Bracket Kit.
- Housing Sump: Clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) with Black Cap
- Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 12 5/8" x 5 1/4"
- Max. Temp.: 125 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Accomodates 2 1/2" to 2 7/8" filter diameters
- Mounts using four mounting bosses on cap
- O-Ring Replacement: Pentek 151120
- Wrench Replacement: Pentek SW-2
- Mounting Bracket Replacement: Pentek 150578
Pentek 150435 3/4" Clear 10" Stand. Filter Housing Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet