Pentek CBR2-10R, 0.5 Micron Filter w/ Flow Control
The Pentair Pentek CBR2-10R is an advanced multimedia cartridge that work superbly to reduce chlorine taste, odor and other contaminants from your drinking water. By using formulated polyolefin bilaminate prefilter, the CBR2-10R traps more sediment that often plugs carbon block cartridges.
This 0.5 micron water filter can be used as a replacement for the following models: US Filters CBR2-10, American Plumber W-40, Sears 34377, GE FXULC, Whirlpool WHCF-DB2, Ametek CMR-10R, Kenmore 42-34377, 155403-43 and Flotec LC1.
- Part number: CBR2-10R
- Chlorine Taste/Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (GPM): 20,000 gpm @ 0.6 gpm
- Filter media: Bonded PAC
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Outer Wrap: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Temp Range: 40 - 165 °F
- Dimensions: 2 7/8 inches x 9 3/4 inches
- Flow Rate: 0.6 gallons per minute
- NSF Certified for material requirements only
- Culligan SY-2000
- Culligan SY-5167
- Major brand housings requiring a 2 7/8 inch x 9 3/4 inch cartridge
- Not reviewed yet
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go
The CBR2-10R should be changed approximately every 3 months based on water quality and usage.
The Pentek CBR2-10R filter cartridge is used in the following water filter housings:
Pentek CBR2-10R, 0.5 Micron Filter w/ Flow Control Product Reviews :Write a review
CBR2-10R is used in the following Models Pentek
Major brand housings requiring a 2 7,8 x 9 3,4
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works: