Pentek ECP1-BB 1 Micron Sediment Water Filter
The Pentek ECP1-BB fits the following water filtration system housings:
- All other 10 inch Big Blue filter housings
- Other 10 inch standard size large housings
The Pentek ECP1-BB Sediment Filter is designed to provide higher flow rates while removing dirt and sediment from your water at high capacity. The ECP1-BB is made from resin impregnated cellulose and polyester and has a 1 micron nominal rating. Due to the ECP1BB design it is able to maintain low pressure drop throughout filter life as well as provided high flow rates and large capacity.
ECP Series cartridge end caps feature a color-coding system for easy identification of micron ratings: Tan (1-micron), White (5-micron), Blue (20-micron), Yellow (50-micron). The new ECP cartridges contain more media surface area than most competitive cartridges. The standard 10 inch ECP cartridges contain six square feet of media, where most cartridges contain only 4.5 square feet. Part Number 255489.
The Pentek ECP1-BB specifications:
- Micron Rating 1
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm @ < 1 psi
- Cartridge Dimensions: 9 3/4 inches x 4 1/2 inches
- Temp Range: 40 - 125 F
- Higher Wet Strength Than Regular Cellulose Cartridges
Pentek ECP1-BB 1 Micron Sediment Water Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go