Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Filters Fast® MERV 8 Pleated Filters 6-Pack
We can make any size filter! Click here if you don't see your size! NOTE: Custom made air filters do not come individually wrapped.
With an initial pressure drop of around .17, these Filters Fast® 2" MERV 8 Pleated Panel Filters are comparable to or an upgrade over such other pleat filters as the American Air or AmAir PerfectPleat, the Airguard Xtreme Pleated Panel Filters and the Purolator MARK 7 pleated panel filters.
These furnace filters are ideally used as service pleats or prefilters in commercial HVAC systems or industrial air cleaners. They are also effective upgrades over self supporting pleats and less efficient polyester or fiberglass air filters, because of the initial pressure drop and thicker frame construction. These pleated filters have 10 pleats per linear foot.
Filters Fast® MERV 8 Pleated Filters Specifications:
- MERV 8 Rating to ASHRAE 52.2 Standards
- 2 inch Filter Depth
- Initial Pressure Drop: .17 at 492 fpm
- Metal reinforced media for greater dust loading
- 43% lower airflow resistance than competing furnace filters
- Moisture proof frame is 46% thicker than competing furnace filters
- Price is for a case of 6 Filters
- FFM8 Air Filter - MERV 8 - Specification Data Sheet
Available Furnace Filter Sizes:
You can compare these pleated air filters to the following brand names and models:
- American Air PerfectPleat (AmAir PerfectPleat)
- Airguard X-treme Pleated Panel Filters
- Camfil Farr Aeropleat Pleat Filters
- Tri-Dim Tri-Pleat Pleat Filters
- Koch Multi-Pleat Elite
- Purolator Mark 7, Hi-E 40 Pleated Filters
- Flanders Pleated Filters
- Aerostar Pleated Filters
Note: These filters do not contain fiberglass.