Hydronix 10" Coconut Inline Filter 1/4" Quick Conn
The Hydronix ICF-10Q is a 10" inline coconut carbon filter with a 1/4" Quick Connect port. This connection allows for easy installation on your water line for use with coffee and ice makers, refrigerators and reverse osmosis systems.
Capable of filtering to 5 microns, this activated carbon filter removes unpleasant odor and taste as well as sediment from water.
The Hydronix ICF-10Q activated carbon filter is a direct replacement for the Liquatec IAC-10Q.
Granular activated carbon filter cartridges, commonly called GAC filters, are designed to withstand temperatures ranging from 35-100 degrees farenheit. Depending on usage and water quality, Hydronix inline carbon filters will need to be replaced once per year or about every 2000 gallons.
Hydronix coconut shell GAC filter ICF-10Q:
- 5 Micron Rating
- Temp Range: 35-100 F
- Dimensions: 10" x 2"
- Max Flow: .5 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Reduces: Sediment and unpleasant taste and odor
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon
Hydronix 10" Coconut Inline Filter 1/4" Quick Conn Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|ICF-10Q is used in the following Models|
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go