Hydronix 10" Coconut Inline Filter 3/8" Quick Conn
The Hydronix ICF-10Q38 10" Coconut Inline Filter is ideal for the following applications:
- Residential Refrigerators
- Residential Ice Makers
- Residential Coffee Makers
- Residential Espresso Machines
- Residential Water Filtering Faucets and Systems
- Residential Reverse Osmosis Systems
The Hydronix ICF-10Q38 is a 10" inline coconut carbon filter with a 3/8" Quick Connect port. This hydrofit quick connection makes for simple installation on your water line.
This granular activated carbon (GAC) filter removes contaminants, sediment, unpleasant odors and tastes from water down to 5 microns. Granular Activated Carbon filter cartridges, commonly called GAC filters, are designed for use with coffee and ice makers, reverse osmosis systems and refrigerators.
Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Coconut Shell GAC Filter Specifications:
- Product Number: ICF-10Q38
- Includes 1 Filter Cartridge
- Reduces sediment, unpleasant Chlorine tastes and odors
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
- Rating: 5 Microns
- Temp Range: 35-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 10" x 2"
- Max Flow: 0.5 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Replace annually or after every 2000 gallons
Depending on usage and water quality, Hydronix inline carbon filters will need to be replaced once per year or about every 2000 gallons. The 10" inline coconut carbon filter is also available as a 1/4" FNPT water filter and a 1/4" Quick Connect water filter.
Hydronix 10" Coconut Inline Filter 3/8" Quick Conn Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go