Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Total Chlorine Test Strips
These Total Chlorine Test Strips 486670 are used in the Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Photometer and in other water testing micro meters.
Spa and Swimming pool owners should test for total chlorine in pool water regularly to ensure their total chlorine level is in the proper range of 1.0 - 3.0 ppm. When the total chlorine, which includes residual and combined chlorine, exceeds this amount, it can irritate the eyes, nose and skin. If the total chlorine is too low, it may result in the growth of algae and bacteria, which can make your water unsafe and cloudy. Unlike DPD-3 Total Chlorine strips, these DPD-4 Total Chlorine testing strips do not require the use of a DPD-1 strip.
Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Total Chlorine Testing Strips:
- Contains 100 Total Chlorine Pool Test Strips
- Detection Range: 0.01 - 6.0 ppm
- Chemistry: DPD + Kl (DPD-4)
A full refill kit for the Exact Micro 7 meter would include these eXact Strip Micro test strips (each sold separately):
- pH Test Strips 486639
- Copper Test Strips 486632
- Calcium Test Strips 486629
- Total Alkalinity Test Strips 486641
- Free Chlorine Test Strips 486637 (DPD-1)
- Total Chlorine Test Strips 486670 (DPD-4*)
*The DPD-3 Total Chlorine strips that came with the eXact Micro kit require the use of a DPD-1 strip to test for free chlorine, whereas the DPD-4 strips do not.
Sensafe Exact Micro 7 Total Chlorine Test Strips Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go