Whirlpool 4396841 Replacement by Water Sentinel
Whirlpool 4396841 Refrigerator Filter
We don't always know what is in our water so the Whirlpool 4396841 replacement refrigerator filter, now known as the Whirlpool Everydrop EDR3RXD1, was designed to take away the mystery and provide clean and clear water with every sip. Cysts, lead, and mercury among many other contaminants can enter water supplies before reaching our homes. Water filtration acts as a barrier, trapping these unwanted materials before consumption. NSF certification guarantees that several potentially unsafe impurities and pollution sometimes found in drinking water are reduced with this filter. If unappealing taste and order are your concern, the Whirlpool 4396841 features an activated carbon filter media that acts to absorb chlorine taste and odor so water is more pleasing to drink. Once installed you can enjoy the benefits of refrigerator water and ice filtration for up to 6 months before the filter should be replaced.
The Whirlpool 4396841 replacement fits side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille. To install simply press the release button to remove and replace the filter. The filter was designed for use with Fast Fill and PUR Measure dispensers.
The Whirlpool 4396841 has been updated and replace with the Whirlpool Everydrop EDR3RXD1. Click here to find out what's new!
Whirlpool 4396841, T2RFWG2 Replacement Refrigerator Filter Specifications:
- Part number: 4396841
- Note: To install filter push until you hear the receiver click into place. Improper installation may cause leaks, damage to flooring and appliances.
- UPC: 050946981239
- Dimensions: 12"x2-3/4"
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Capacity: 200 gallons; 6 months
- Operating Pressure: 30-120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 Fahrenheit
- Flow Rate: 0.85 gpm
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 42 & 53
- Retains fluoride in water
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, particulates, lead, mercury, and more
- Compatible with Whirlpool and KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerators with push buttons
- OEM Filter: Yes
- For best performance replace filter as recommended by manufacturer
The Whirlpool 4396841 Replacement is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- 96.5% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 94.9% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 96.3% of Benzene
- 99.6% of O-Dichlorobenzene
- 74.0% of Carbofuran
- 93.3% of Toxaphene
- 97.3% of Chlorine
- 99.7% of Particulates (Class II)
- 99.3% Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.3% Lead at pH 8.5
The Whirlpool 4396841 Replacement is Compatible With the Following Filters:
- FILTER3, FILTER3C
- 04609030000, 09020, 09030, 2260515, 2260538, 2313412, 4396710B, 4396710T, 4396711B
- 4396711, 4396710, 4396711, 4396841, 4396842
- 4396710B, 4396711B, 4396842B, 4396841B
- 4396841P, 4396710P, 4396841P, 4396711P, 4396842P
- 4396841T, 4396710T, 4396711T, 4396841T, 4396842T
- AP3710633, AP3866834
- T1KB1, T1KB2
- T1RFKB1, T1RFKB2, T1RFWB2, T1RFWG2
- T1WB2, T1WB2L
- T1WG2, T1WG2L
- T2RFWG2,T2WG2, T2WG2L, P2RFWG2 (also known as Viking RWFFRSXS)
- T2WG2, T2WG2L
- W10121145, W10121146, W10177635, W10193691, W10186667
- 04609020000, 04609030000
- 46-9020, 469020, 9020, 9020P, 9020B
- 46-9030, 469030, 9030, 9030P, 9030B
- 4396842, 43967842B (also known as W10193691)
- 2260515, 2260538, 2305222, 2305267, 2313412
- PBSS, PB-SS
- PS971185, PS986832,
- P1KB1, P1KB2, P1RFKB1, P1RFKB2
- P1RFWB2, P1RFWG2, P2RFWG2
- P1WB2, P1WB2L, P1WG2, P1WG2L
- P1WB2, P1WB2L,
- P1WG2, P1WG2L
- P2WG2, P2WG2L
The Whirlpool 4396841 replacement is a compatible with select side-by-side refrigerators from Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool. Check with your manufacturer to guarantee the filter is compatible with your fridge
Whirlpool 4396841 Refrigerator Filter Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 7
Write a review
Water filters for refrigerator
Pat Wann - Heavener, OK
They are simply the best. I just got ahead of myself, and ordered too many.
whirlpool filter 4396841
Paul - Texas
this filter produces very pure water and ice on my Kitchenaid refridgerator. I take my own ice to parties for my drinks. my friends know me as an ice snob. I say its just good taste! :)
Very good filter
Rob - Austin
This filter provides great tasting water. Easy to install, use it for cooking, drinking, even coffee... we definitely recommend it!
Amanda - West Plains, MO
Love this water! Our area is known for pretty harsh chlorine water. I love the fact that this filter can take care of lead, since we have a 2yr old who drinks a lot of this water to dilute juice. We are also planning on adding to our family, so water purity is important!
5 star filter
Jerry - Louisiana
Great for making coffee. Can't tell the difference between bottled water and filtered water.
Paulette Messina - Staten Island and Bronx
Easy to use,works well,I like this filter.!!
Rickey Sanders - US
THIS 4396841 FILTER IS THE BEST.I HAVE CITY WATER AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE THIS FILTER MAKES.I NEVER HAVE TO BUY BOTTLED WATER AGAIN.THE WATER IS REMARKABLE ON TASTE AND CLEANLINESS,THANKS GUYS. RICKY D SANDERS