Whirlpool 4396510 Refrigerator Water Filter - 9910
Whirlpool 4396508 / 4396510 Filter by PureH2O
The Whirlpool 4396510 replacement refrigerator water filter features a PUR filtration system and fits side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille. This filter replaces part number 4392922 and is NSF certified to reduce the following contaminants in drinking water and ice: chlorine taste & odor, particulates, lead, mercury, cysts, asbestos, benzene, O-Dichlorobenzene, p-Dichlorobenzene, toxaphene, endrin, ethylbenzene, and turbidity.
This Whirlpool refrigerator filter will not remove beneficial fluoride in your water. This KitchenAid refrigerator filter features quick and easy 1/4 turn replacement and should be replaced every six months for the best results.
The Whirlpool Everydrop EDR5RXD1 is an updated version of the Whirlpool 4396508, 4396510, 4396918, 8212491, and 8212652. Click here to find out what's new!
Whirlpool 4396510 Replacement Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10"x1-7/8"
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Capacity: 400 gallons; 6 months
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 F
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- NSF Tested and Certified Standard: 42 and 53
The Whirlpool 4396510 Replacement is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- 96.40% of Benzene
- 92.50% of Carbofuran
- 99.00% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99.77% of Dichlorobenzene
- 99.35% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.31% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 96.22% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 91.57% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 95.10% of Particulates (Class II)
- 92.86% of Toxaphene
- Does not reduce fluoride.
The Whirlpool 4396510 Replacement is Compatible With the Following Filters:
Aqua Fresh/ Supco
- 0460901000, 04609902000, 04609908000
- 46-9010, 46-9908, 46-9902, 9010P, 9908, 9908P, 9902, 9902P
- 9010, 9902
- 2186444, 2200203, 2203220, 22033980, 2255518, 2255520, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768
- 4392857, 4392857R, 4392922, 4396501, 4396508, 4396508P, 4396510, 4396510P, 4396562, 4396563, 4396918
- WF-300BR, WF-L400, WFL400, WF-NLC240V, WF-LC400V
- WF-NL300, WF-NLC240V, WF-NLC250
- L400, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500
The Whirlpool 4396510 replacement is a compatible with select side-by-side refrigerators from Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool, including:
- Dacor Epicure 48 inch and 42 inch built-in refrigerator
- Dacor Integrated 48 inch and 42 inch built in refrigerator
- Dacor Epicure 38 inch built in bottom freezer refrigerator
- Dacor Integrated 36 inch built in bottom freezer refrigerator Check with your manufacturer to guarantee the filter is compatible with your fridge
Whirlpool 4396510 Refrigerator Water Filter - 9910 Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 4
Write a review
Brent - Florida
Over all I think this filter does a good job but the one thing that it doesn't do well is filter out calcium deposits that build up around the water dispenser. Water taste is fine overall and I would recommend this filter.
Mickie - Zephyr Cove NV
The local Sears just charged me $45 for the same exact product
Matt - Houston
This filter does an excellent job of filtering chlorine. My tap water has a 1.5 Chlorine reading on my pool test kit. The water that goes through the filter shows NO chlorine! And, the water tastes much better. I highly recommend this filter.
tony - Lake Tahoe Nevada
Very happy with product