Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Cogged V-Belt-1/2" Top Widthx62"
The Gates AX60 rubber cogged raw edge V belt has a greater power capacity than conventional standard wrapped construction. The raw edge sidewall design elimates slippage. Higher capacities allow the belt to operate in high-speed compact drives in industrial enviroments. Extreme hot and cold temperatures won't inhibit performance of the V belt due to its resilient synthetic chloroprene compound rubber compound construction. A resistances to heat and oil, along with antistatic properties ensures reliability and safety in high demand appliances such as general Industry, agriculture, conveyors, lawn and garden, HVAC, and automotive applications. This V Belts replaces both the RMA and FHP number to reduce your V-belt inventory.
Gates AX60 Specifications:
- Part number: AX60
- Compound: Chloroprene (synthetic rubber)
- Cord: Polyester
- Cover: Cotton / polyester blend
- Dimensions: .5"(top width)x62"(length)x.31"(thickness)
- Sidewall Angle: 40 Degrees
- Temperature Min/Max: -22 to 158 Fahrenheit
- Resistance to oil and heat
- Antistatic properties
- Conforms to ARPM standard IP-20
- Long service life
- Wide range of driven speeds, using standard electric motors
- Dampen vibration between driver and driven pulleys
- Gates is part of the Megadyne Corporation