DuPont WFHDC8001 Carbon Wrap 2 Phase Cartridge
The DuPont WFHDC8001 Carbon Wrap 2 Phase Cartridge is a heavy duty whole house filter that combines excellent taste and odor reduction, plus it captures dirt and debris. Choosing an all-in-one filter is ideal for homes where water quality is less than ideal and a more complex, expensive multi-stage water filtration systems are not ideal. The benefits of whole house water filters include extending the life of existing appliances by helping to prevent the buildup of scale or other minerals, while also improving the function of point-of-use filters like those in your refrigerator, sink, or Brita pitcher.
The DuPont WFHDC8001 Carbon Wrap 2 Phase Cartridge features the following benefits:
- Reduces sediment like rust and silt particles
- Improves the tap and bath water by reducing sediment
- Extends the life of household appliances that use or process water
The DuPont WFHDC8001 Carbon Wrap 2 Phase Cartridge Specifications:
- Part Number: WFHDC8001
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm
- Filter Media: Spun-wound polypropylene and carbon
- Dimensions: 10"x4"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Filter Life: 30,000 gallons; 6 months
- Micron Rating: 5
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42: Material Requirements and Structural Integrity
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 372: Low Lead Content and Compliance
The DuPont WFHDC8001 fits standard size filter housings that accept 4-1/2" diameter filters.
Good quality and affordable. They last well as a whole house water filter.Collected by Trustpilot.com
These are great filters for well water.Collected by Trustpilot.com
Good pressure, long lasting.Collected by FiltersFast.com
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!