Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Everpure Classic Dual Temp Brushed SS Faucet
The Everpure EV9007-11 Classic Dual Temperature Brushed Stainless Steel Faucet is a water filter faucet in stainless steel which is ideal for the following applications:
- Commercial use
- Residential use
The Everpure EV9007-11 Classic Dual Temperature Brushed Stainless Steel is part of the Everpure Classic Series. It supplies a consistent stream of premium quality, filtered water from the Everpure commercial grade water filtration system.
The high commercial quality of the Everpure classic drinking water faucets makes them a popular choice for water filtration in many homes and businesses. The versatile design of Everpure's new dual temperature filtered drinking water faucets is available in two finishes, ensuring a sleek look that perfectly complements any kitchen.
Everpure EV900711 Dual Temperature Brushed Stainless Steel Faucet Specifications:
- Part Number: EV9007-11 or EV900711
- Easy to install with common tools
- Solid, stainless steel construction
- Ceramic disc type valve
- Classic, dual-handle design
- Insulated, heat-resistant spout with aerator tip provides even, clear stream of filtered water
- Spring-loaded, "hot" shut-off valve safety feature
- Blue and red indicators on handles to distinguish hot and cold sides
- Exclusively designed to be used with the Solaria
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Can be connected to the Polaria Water Chiller
- Easy cartridge replacement
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- Flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min)
- Installation: 0.50 in. or standard sinkhole installation
- RO compatible with the use of a separate air gap
- Manufacturer warranty
Everpure's exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure with a unique, pleated filter membrane to reduce particles as small as 0.5 microns. This highly-engineered design provides the largest filtering surface area, longer life and reliable performance. This Everpure Designer Series faucet is certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
Everpure drinking water faucets are easily installed with common household tools. The system mounts under your sink and is plumbed to a separate filter faucet. Product includes the faucet only. No filtration system or heating tank is included. Each is optional and sold separately. When connecting faucet to a reverse osmosis system (ROM II or ROM III), you will need to purchase a separate Everpure EV3123-39 Air Gap Adapter.
This faucet is warranted to be free of defect and workmanship defect for 5 years. The coated finish is warranted for 3 years. After 3 years, depending on local water conditions and/or cleaning products used, the coating may be slightly affected compared to a new product. For general cleaning, use a soft damp cloth. The use of any cleaning chemicals is not recommended.