Everpure EV910024 Whole House PreFilter System
The Everpure EV910024 is the correct replacement for the following systems:
- All existing Everpure Whole House Water Filtration Systems
The Everpure EV910024 Whole House PreFilter System is perfect for high volume locations and helps to remove larger incoming waterborne particles to a high flow, high volume coffee maker, ice machine or fountain machine. Also known as part Everpure EV910024 Parallel 202, this prefiltration system helps to reduce dirt and other particulates for water supplies containing excessive dirt loads. The water meter featured on this prefilter system determines usage and water demand for your beverage using equipment.
Everpure Whole House Pre-Filter Specifications:
- 5 microns
- Built-in flow meter
- Inlet connection: 3/4"
- Outlet connection: 3/4"
- Maximum Service Flow Rate: 10 gpm
- Removes large waterborne particles
- Dimensions: 26 1/16" x 30" x 8 1/2"
- Contains 2 gradient 5 micron filters
- Connects to existing Everpure Systems
- Install cartridges vertically (hanging down)
- Includes 2 dual gradient 5 micron filter cartridges
- Maximum temperature capacity: 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius)
Whenever the water meter indicates a quantity of supply water passed through the system which is predetermined by the system requirements, then it is time to replace your filter cartridges. Install your filter cartridges vertically and allow at least a 2 1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy replacement. When your cartridge becomes excessively dirty and if the pressure gauge on your high flow filtration system indicates low pressure then it is time to replace your filter. Additionally, if you detect unpleasant odor or taste in your water, this will also signal when it is time to replace your cartridge.
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!