Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter 6-Pack
The Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter 6-Pack is a replacement for the following product:
- EV255541-43 or EV25554143
- Omnipure K5520P-BB inline filter
The Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter is an inline water filter used to polish water for residential espresso, low-volume single pot coffee brewers, ice-maker and refrigerator applications with flow rates up to 0.75 gpm.
This Everpure 10 inch inline filter can be used for Reverse Osmosis post water treatment also. If you are concerned about increasing the pH in your drinking water, this is the perfect solution as a reverse osmosis polishing filter that will slightly increase the pH of your drinking water.
Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV910071 or EV9100-71
- Includes 6 Filter Cartridges
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Use 1/4" water line
- Delivers 5 micron nominal filtration
- Media: Granular activated carbon with Calcite
- Connection: 1/4" FPT (fittings not included)
- Temperature Rating: 35-100 degrees Fahrenheit (min-max)
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Product Dimensions: 10" L x 2" Diameter
- Service life: 2,000 gallons
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (See printed warranty for details.)
- Also available as Everpure IN-10CC GAC and Phosphate Inline Filter single cartridge
The Everpure IN-10CC Filter Cartridge contains calcite and coconut shell granular activated 5 micron Carbon Block for enhanced reduction in chlorine taste and odor. The Everpure EV910071 contains Calcite to act as a mineral feed for flavor additive and raising TDS. The Everpure IN-10CC filter's hexametaphosphate crystals inhibit the formation of limescale, which can shorten the life of equipment. The Everpure 10" inline filter design is compact and installs out of sight behind equipment.
The Everpure EV910071 10" inline filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program. Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Always flush the EV910071 filter cartridge at time of cartridge change and installation by running water through the filter cartridge for three minutes at full water flow.
Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter 6-Pack Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet