General Aire TERSus1200 Air Purification System
The GeneralAire TERSus1200 Air Purification System is ideal for the following application:
- Complete Home Purification for up to 3,000 Sq. Feet
The General Aire 4750 is a TERSus1200 Air Purification System which removes airborne particles and allergens as small as 0.3 micron to improve your home's indoor air quality dramatically to make it more comfortable year-round. This efficient GeneralAire Air Purification System is capable of filtering out bacteria, fungal spores, dust mites, pollen, insect dust, animal dander and tobacco smoke for cleaner, fresher indoor air. It is important that the General Air TERSus air purification system is operated at least 30 minutes per day in order to remove toxic materials from the indoor environment. The cost of operation for this effective TERSus air purification system is less than .07 cents per day.
The GeneralAir TERSus Air Purification System consists of a three-part process. 1) The Merv13 Electrostatic Particle Filtration is a high-efficiency particle filtration which removes up to 94.2% of microscopic airborne particles and keeps fan motors, A-coils and ducts clean and operating at peak efficiency. 2) The Ultraviolet Disinfection contains dual U.V. lamps which kill disease-causing airborne bacteria, virus and mold on contact. 3) The PhotoCatalytic Purification destroys toxic chemicals and odors. Oxidizing Catalytic technology converts and neutralizes stubborn odors, fumes and toxic chemicals to harmless water and carbon dioxide by-products. There is also no Ozone generated in this process.
General Air TERSus1200 Air Purification System Specifications:
- Part Number: 4570 or TERSus 1200
- User friendly and easy to maintain
- 3-Part air cleaning and filtration process: Merv13 Electrostatic Particle Filtration; Ultraviolet Disinfection; and PhotoCatalytic Purification
- Application: 3-Ton Drive Air Handler/Furnace
- Dimensions: 17" H x 25" W x 10"
- Power: 120V/60 Hz, 0.6 Amps, 49.2 Watts
- Fuse: Replace only with AGC-2 fuse
- Max Face Velocity: 500 FPM
- Max Air Flow: 1200 CFM
- U.V. Range: 254 NM (germicidal)
- Catalyst: Metal Oxides 56 Sq. Feet
- Weight: 23 LBS
- Maintenance: Air filters must be replaced every 6 months; UV lamps must be replaced every 12 months.
- UV Lamp Replacement Part: GeneralAire LT016 Air Cleaner UVC Lamp Kit Only
- Filter Replacement Part: GeneralAire F1021 MERV 13 16x25x4 Media Filter
The efficient GeneralAir TERSus1200 Air Purification System should be maintained and cleaned regularly for optimum performance. Air filters in this air purification unit must be replaced every 6 months. The UV lamps must be replaced every 12 months.
GeneralAire can also be written as General Air, General Aire and GeneralAir.
General Aire TERSus1200 Air Purification System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go