General Aire VectorFlo Air Purifier PCO2450
The GeneralAire PCO2450 VectorFlo Air Purifier is ideal for the following applications:
- Air purification for residential or small commercial spaces up to 4000 square feet
The General Air 4840 is a VectorFlo Photocatalytic Oxidation UV Air Purifier which features a strong 18-inch, 50-watt germicidal UV lamp, as well as a patented VectorFlo semiconductor designed to deliver a high performance kill rate unmatched by other UV air purification brands. This powerful LT-50 lamp imitates the sun's air purifying intensity in order to treat your indoor air by reducing levels of airborne bacteria, fungus, mold, and other contaminants.
The General Aire VectorFlo PCO2450 utilizes ultraviolet light's contaminant-fighting technology to drastically reduce airborne pollutants which circulate through an HVAC system. This amazing power provides much higher pollutant destruction levels and results in dramatically improved indoor air quality.
General Aire PCO2450 VectorFlo Air Purifier Specifications:
- Part Number: 4840 or GeneralAir PCO2450
- Application: Max 2000 CFM or 4000 Sq.Ft.
- User friendly and easy to maintain
- QuartzCoat Durability
- 24 sq.ft., Titanium Dioxide Ti02 Anatase Semi-conductor
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 7-3/8" x 2"
- UVC Lamp: 50 watt, 18" General Aire Dual-Radiant UVC Lamp
- UVC Output Potency: 135 microwatts per sq. cm @ 1 meter
- High-Output Temperature Compensating Ballast (HOTC): 120v / 240v
- Effective Lamp Life: 18,000 hours
- Power Cord Disconnect (Appliance Coupler Design)
- Maintenance: U.V. lamps should be replaced every two (2) years, or after 18,000 hours of service
- 5-Year Ballast Warranty
General Air U.V. air purification systems should be maintained and cleaned regularly for optimum performance. The UV lamps in this air purification unit must be replaced every 2 years, or after 18,000 hours of use. GeneralAire is also written as General Aire, GeneralAir and General Air.
General Aire VectorFlo Air Purifier PCO2450 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet