GeneralAire 3160 Energy Recovery Ventilator 160 CF
The GA 4670 includes the following features and benefits:
- Quiet operation
- Excess humidity control
- Evacuation defrost type
- Simple electronic control
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Airborne contaminant reduction
- Releases continuous supply of filtered, clean air
The GeneralAire 3160 Energy Recovery Ventilator 160 CF is an energy recovery ventilator (ERV) that is similar in design to a heat recovery ventilator (HRV). The ERV unit features an enthalpic core within the unit, which transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air. The air released from the GeneralAire recovery ventilator is ultimately cooled and reduces humidity for your comfort and for the improvement of your indoor air quality.
With two operating modes, intermittent and continuous ventilation, you will have a constant stream of clean air circulating within your home. In addition, this unit will save on energy costs through the reduction of the cooling load on your air conditioner. The GeneralAire 4 port energy recovery unit is essential for improving the ventilation of your home and for reducing airborne contaminants like moisture and mold.
GeneralAire 3160 Energy Recovery Ventilator 160 CF specifications:
- Variable speed
- CFM: 30 to 160
- Amperage: 1.5 A
- Model number 3160
- Product number 4670
- Proportional defrost
- SPM attachment system
- Voltage: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz
- Exchange surface: 85 sq. ft.
- ISF 6" diameter collar system
- Certification: ARI 1060, CCSAU
- Size: 23 7/8" x 21 1/2" x 11 3/8"
- 2 operating modes: intermittent and continuous ventilation
- Cross-flow enthalpic heat exchanger dimensions: 12" L x 12" H x 10" W
GeneralAire 3160 Energy Recovery Ventilator 160 CF Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet