Hach Hydrogen Sulfide Test Kit HSC HS-C
The 49-25378-00 tests water for:
- Hydrogen sulfide content
The Hach Hydrogen Sulfide Test Kit HSC HS-C is a test kit for measuring the amount of hydrogen sulfide present in your water. Hydrogen sulfide exists in many water sources and is the result of the anaerobic decomposition of organic matter. Sulfide pollution is the result of sewage and industrial waste. It is important to check water for hydrogen sulfide levels because the compound is very toxic. Hydrogen sulfide is sometimes identifiable through its smell, which is similar to the odor of rotten eggs.
This hydrogen sulfide testing kit is a quick and efficient manner for checking your water. After preparing your water sample as detailed in the instructions, place a test paper into the sample and compare its resulting color against the color chart provided by Hach. This test for hydrogen sulfide in water includes 18 tests, hydrogen sulfide test papers, aspirin-free Alka Seltzer tablets, a hydrogen sulfide bottle with a cap, and a color-coded test chart.
Hach Hydrogen Sulfide Test Kit HSC HS-C specifications:
- Range: 0-5 mg/L
- Color chart testing method
- Case style: 7.5" x 5.5" x 2.25"
- Tests approximately 18 water samples
- Includes hydrogen sulfide test papers
- Includes foil-wrapped gold package Alka-Seltzer tablets without aspirin
- Includes hydrogen sulfide bottle with cap and hydrogen sulfide test chart
Hach Hydrogen Sulfide Test Kit HSC HS-C Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go