APC APCC7341 Replacement for Icon 176380
Icon 176380 R
The APC APCC7341 Replacement for Icon 176380 Icon Pool and Spa Filter is a excellent fit for a variety of applications. APC Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally-bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow. All APC pool and spa filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes such as bacteria, mold, fungi and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all APC brand pool and spa filters.
- Brand: APC
- Part Number: APCC7341
- Replaces Part Number: 176380
- Length: 12"
- Diameter: 4 1/4"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 2" Open
- Square Feet: 25
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The APC APCC7341 Replacement for Icon 176380 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!