Legris LIQUIfit Plug In Elbow 6382 10-Pack
The Legris LIQUIfit 6382 is the correct replacement for the following:
- Drinking Water Systems
The Legris LIQUIfit Plug In Elbow 6382 allows you reroute your tubing 90 degrees by inserting the stem of this elbow into an existing fitting, making it a popular choice when installing filter housings, inline filters, refrigerator filters and undersink and reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
Legris LIQUIfit 6382 Plug-in-Elbow Specifications:
- High resistance to chemicals
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- Working pressure and temperature: 1/4": 230 psi from 35 - 100 F, 150 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- Working pressure and temperature: 3/8": 190 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
- Working pressure and temperature: 1/2": 160 psi from 35 - 100 F, 100 psi at 150 F, 60 psi at 200 F
Tube x Stem Part Number
1/4 x 1/4 6382 56 00WP2
3/8 x 3/8 6382 60 00WP2
1/2 x 1/2 6382 62 00WP2
This fitting has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certification's highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!