Pentek 255502-43 3/8" 20 Micron Filter-Case of 12
You Save: 18%
The Pentek 255502-43 is sold in a case of 12 and is designed for any point of use drinking water appliance including:
- Distillation systems
- Food service equipment
- Coffee and espresso brewers
- Reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Ice machines and Bottleless water coolers
- Water fountains, refrigerators and other water dispensing devices
The Pentek 255502-43 3/8" 20 Micron Inline Filter is an inline water filter cartridge for use in multiple applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial. This is a versatile granular activated carbon filter that has a 20 micron rating for reducing impurities from drinking water in order to provide better tasting and clearer water.
This Pentek inline filter cartridge, also known by part number 255502-43, features John Guest-style 3/8" female Quick Connect and 2" x 6" bituminous Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) for your filtration needs. Having access to clean, filtered water is no problem with this genuine Pentek GAC filter.
Pentek 255502-43 3/8" 20 Micron Inline Filter specifications:
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- 20 micron rating
- Part number 255502-43
- Volume: 0.24 cubic feet
- Inline filter cartridge
- Genuine Pentek water filter
- 3/8" female Quick Connect (John Guest style)
- 2" x 6" bituminous Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Injection molded and pressure rated to 125 psi (8.62 bar)
Pentek 255502-43 3/8" 20 Micron Filter-Case of 12 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet